Current Position Openings
Join our passionate team of helpers and healers as a Mental/Behavioral Health Therapist or School-Based Mental Health Therapist.
Schedule & Pay
This posting represents multiple openings. Schedules vary from 15-30 hours per week, based on clinician preference. Hours are scheduled Monday through Saturday, based on the clinician’s and client’s needs. This position may be hybrid- partially in person and partially Telehealth. This position may also be worked out of schools as part of our School-Based Mental Health Program/Services.
Pay is based on billable services rendered and collected.
Be part of something special
Mental/Behavioral Health Providers at Avenues Counseling, LLC promote well-being and healing through embracing the balance and self-care that we encourage our clients to practice.
We are seeking a Mental/Behavioral Health Therapist to:
- Provide mental health treatment/psychotherapy to a variety of populations, possibly including any of the following: adults, adolescents, children, couples, families, and groups.
- We welcome any areas of specialty including but not limited to AODA issues, eating disorders, trauma-informed care, children and adolescents, couples, family, LGBTQ+ issues, group work.
- Perform assessments, treatment planning, ongoing individual and group psychotherapy, case management, and complete related documentation.
- Work with a group of skilled therapists and other professionals to collaborate and coordinate care.
- Provide a hybrid of telehealth (work from home or office) and in office care and/or out of schools (for School-Based Mental Health Providers).
- Participate in group supervision/consultation for ongoing support and opportunities to learn from other clinicians.
Minimum – Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Counseling, or other Behavioral Health related field.
Work Experience :
We welcome a range of experience in the field of mental/behavioral health, and related fields including but not limited to mental health counseling, social work, and marriage and family therapy.
Licenses and Certifications for Consideration:
- Unrestricted Mental Health license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) with the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS), or license eligible in the State of Wisconsin.
- Unrestricted certification as a Substance Abuse Counselor (SAC), Clinical Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC), or the substance use disorder specialty granted with the LCSW, LPC, or LMFT, with the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS), or license eligible in the State of Wisconsin (Two or more years’ experience treating substance abuse disorders may be considered in lieu of substance abuse certification).
Avenues Counseling, LLC – We are a privately owned group practice serving the southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois area with in-person psychotherapy services at our Monroe, WI office location, and telehealth-based therapy services provided to people throughout the state of Wisconsin. Our therapists and support staff work hard at practicing our own self-care and work/life balance so that we can provide high quality therapy services in a welcoming and compassionate environment for people in and around the rural communities of southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. We have created a culture of compassion, integrity, creativity, and support that we would love to invite other compassionate and creative therapists to join, while providing much-needed resources and support to our surrounding rural communities. We are in-network with a variety of insurance plans and have caseloads readily available for clinicians to begin building their practice immediately upon credentialing. We have support staff on our team to provide scheduling, billing, credentialing, and other administrative support to our therapists.
If you are interested in applying for our open Mental/Behavioral Health Therapist positions, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.